Friday, March 18, 2011

Momma's down for the count

Sure enough just when we thought things were looking up......Mom gets the stomach bug!!! The same day I was to return to work I felt a little sick to my stomach.....I thought maybe it was just some nervous jitters or something. I few hours into work and still feeling ill I was proven wrong.....it was the stomach bug. I had to leave work early and was down for the count. I was so so very grateful to the grandparents who took the kiddos in hopes to halt anymore illness and give me some well deserved rest. Bill who had made a wonderful corned beef dinner for the St. Patrick's Holiday ended up eating it all alone :) He did however make sure I was well taken care of. Still under the weather today I am forced to stay home. The kids are doing great!

No comments: